See the L.A. coast from a private helicopter with a 30-minute, narrated flight from Long Beach, and take in California’s most iconic vistas. Watch for surfers as you soar over the breaks at Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan beaches, then swoop above the exclusive harbor in Marina del Rey. Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the slender Santa Monica Pier, see the Los Angeles airport from above, and return to Long Beach past Hawthorne, Torrance and the Galaxy Stadium while enjoying sweeping western panoramas of the Pacific Ocean.
What to Expect
Enjoy this private 30-minute helicopter experience departing from Long Beach, CA. Some of the highlights you’ll see from the air include:
- Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan beaches
- Marina Del Ray
- Views of Santa Monica Pier
- Shoreline transition along LAX shoreline below 150 feet
- Transition over the top of LAX at 1500 ft (view of all the whole airport)
- Cities Of Hawthorne and Torrance
- Good Year Blimp site
- Galaxy Stadium (Home of LA Galaxy and X Games)
Enjoy live commentary on board and the trip of a lifetime!
Airflite Lobby, Long Beach
To be arranged with tour operator post-booking.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 pounds will be required to purchase an additional seat.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.