Take in Los Angeles’ scenic highlights from the air with a private, 45-minute helicopter tour from Long Beach. Soar over the L.A. harbor and the iconic Queen Mary, and look out towards Catalina Island from the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Fly up the coast past Manhattan Beach and Marina del Rey, bank over Santa Monica pier then head for downtown. See the city’s sports centers and gleaming sky scrapers and take in views of the Hollywood Hills and the San Gabriel Mountains before touching back down in Long Beach.
What to Expect
Enjoy fantastic aerial views of LA on this 45-minute private helicopter tour departing from Long Beach. These are the different sites you will see along your amazing trip:
– The Queen Mary
– Downtown Long Beach
– The Port of Long Beach and Los Angeles
– The Vincent Thomas Bridge
– The Battleship IOWA
– San Pedro
– Views of Catalina Island and the whole of the LA Basin
– The Palos Verdes Peninsula
– Trump National Golf Course
– Point Vicente Light House
– Torrance Beach
– Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan beaches
– Shoreline transition along LAX shoreline below 150 feet – really fun!
– Marina Del Ray
– Views of Santa Monica Pier
– Downtown LA including the Ritz Carlton
– Staples Center
– University of Southern California (USC)
– LA Colosseum (home of 1984 Olympics)
– Good Year Blimp site
– Galaxy Stadium (Home of LA Galaxy and X Games)
Airflite, Long Beach Airport
To be arranged with tour operator post-booking.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required; aircraft accommodates up to 3
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 pounds will be required to purchase an additional seat.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.