Soar above Los Angeles and Hollywood on a 35-minute helicopter tour from Long Beach, and capture unforgettable photos of the cities’ scenic, historic and cultural highlights. Glide up the coast above a series of harbors, ports and sandy beaches, get a glimpse of the Santa Monica Pier and watch for dolphins and whales along the Pacific shoreline. Cruise above Sunset Boulevard and spot rambling estates in Bel Air and Hollywood, then fly low above the iconic Hollywood sign before returning to the coast across the gleaming skyscrapers of downtown Los Angeles.
What to Expect
After boarding your comfortable helicopter at Long Beach Heliport, settle in for your thrilling helicopter tour of some of the Los Angeles area’s best-known attractions! Fly over the bustling Los Angeles and Long Beach ports and along the breathtaking seaside cliffs of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Enjoy aerial vistas of Redondo Beach, Marina del Rey, Venice Beach, and the popular Santa Monica Pier with its rides, games and gorgeous views.
Soar above storied Sunset Boulevard, and admire the innovative architecture of the J Paul Getty Museum. Fly over Bel Air and Hollywood, marveling at the lavish celebrity homes below. See Griffith Park and capture close-up photos of the iconic Hollywood Sign on Mount Lee. Then, ride past the towering skyscrapers of downtown Los Angeles, the busy Staples Center sports arena, the University of Southern California (USC) and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum — home of the USC football team.
Throughout your helicopter tour, enjoy informative commentary by your pilot about the history and significance of the many attractions you see. As you approach Long Beach Heliport at the conclusion of your 35-minute flight, take in views of the Queen Mary, the elegant passenger ship that sailed the Atlantic for decades, now on permanent display near the heliport.
Long Beach Heliport
Please confirm your exact departure time with local operator after booking. Failure to reconfirm may result in cancellation of your tour without refund.
Returns to original departure point
- 35-minute helicopter ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age is required in the form of a passport or a birth certificate
- Please note: Seat location is determined by passenger weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time
- This tour is wheelchair accessible provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- You MUST call to reconfirm your departure times with Island Express Helicopters within 24 hours of booking. Your tour is not confirmed until then.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.