See California’s coastal sights on an 18-minute helicopter tour from Long Beach, and fly high above the sandy beaches, harbors and seaside mansions. Get unforgettable photos of the ‘Queen Mary’ oceanliner as you glide along the shoreline, and soar above the ‘USS Iowa’ and the Port of Long Beach. Bank over Los Angeles’ most iconic lighthouses then take in views of rolling golf courses, crumbling palisades and a broad swath of the Pacific Ocean as you wheel back towards the Long Beach helipad.
What to Expect
Board your comfortable, six-passenger helicopter at the Long Beach Heliport, located adjacent to the Queen Mary, the grand old ship that sailed the Atlantic Ocean for decades. Buckle up and have your camera ready for your thrilling flight over the California coast!
Glide over the Port of Long Beach and the Battleship Iowa Museum, a maritime museum at the bustling Port of Los Angeles in the San Pedro area. Admire the massive bronze Korean Bell of Friendship, a gift from South Korea to the United States in honor of its bicentennial in 1976.
Continue along the coast over the Point Fermin Lighthouse and Point Vicente Lighthouse. Hover above the stunning Palos Verdes Peninsula, delighting in vistas of the coastal cliffs, the mansions in Palos Verdes Estates and the exclusive Trump National Golf Club. As your exhilarating 18-minute helicopter ride comes to a close, take in more majestic views of the Queen Mary.
Long Beach Heliport
Please confirm your exact departure time with local operator after booking. Failure to reconfirm may result in cancellation of your tour without refund.
Returns to original departure point
- 18-minute helicopter flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age is required by way of a passport or a birth certificate
- Please note: Seat location is determined by passenger weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time
- This tour is wheelchair accessible provided passengers are accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- You MUST call to reconfirm your departure times with Island Express Helicopters within 24 hours of booking. Your tour is not confirmed until then.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.